Barograph measures atmospheric pressure with the range of 940 to 1045 hPa and records the measured data on a chart.
Recording period is changeable in 1 day, 7 day and 32 day by the cylinder speed switch.
One box (55 sheets/box) of 7-day chart for one year use is included.
Battery life: about 1 year in continuous use
|Drum rotation||1 day, 7 day and 32 day changed by speed switch|
|Measuring range||940 to 1045hPa|
|Accuracy||±1 hPa at 950 to 1040 hPa
±2 hPa at other than above
|Chart graduation||1 hPa|
|Recording pen||Cartridge pen (violet)|
|Dimensions||(W)336 x (H)295 x (D)148 mm|
|Weight||approx. 3.1 kg|
|Accessories||7-day chart for 1 year use (55 sheets/pad), chart holder,
"C" size battery x 2
8 other products in the same category:
Monnit ALTA Wireless PSIG Pressure Meter measures pressure in a gas, liquid or vapor supply line and transmits the pressure measurement to iMonnit. This solution combines a standard pressure transducer interfaced to a Monnit ALTA wireless radio.
- Measure pressure with 50 or 300 PSIG transducers (others available upon request)
- Measure non-caustic liquid or vapor pressures
- Pressure transducer is NEMA 4X (IP66), CE Rated
Dickson Pressure Datalogger
Al the pressure data loggers feature remote downloads, IP ratings, and a variety of ranges. Works with the latest version of DicksonWare.
- 0-100, 0-300, 0-500 PSI
- PSI, ATM, Bar, mBar, InH2O, FtH2O, mmH2O, mmHG, InHG, Pascal, kP, MCA
- IP68 resistant case
- 1-second sampling rate
- USB or USB/Flash card options for data retrieval
- Delayed Start (PR125/325 only)