List of products by brand Monnit
Monnit is an award-winning IoT leader and innovator. Industry experts recognize and honor us for our leading-edge IoT Remote Monitoring Solutions.
Monnit is a private company started in 2010 by our founder after his lengthy ventures in the embedded systems marketplace. Notably, his experiences garnered through co-founding Lineo—the first embedded Linux company—and creating the popular X-Bee Zigbee module at MaxStream, helped direct him to the need of a robust line of wireless sensors for Enterprise Remote Monitoring.
A few years after our inception, the industry renamed the embedded systems market as the Internet of Things. Monnit’s at the core of the IoT value proposition due to being a prominent creator of IoT data for businesses worldwide.
Now, more than a decade later, Monnit has deep roots as a global IoT leader with over 45,000 customers, over 21 billion data readings, and more than 2,000 product SKUs.
Through modular design, dynamic production, and global distribution, we thrive in smart-device manufacturing. Monnit is dedicated to innovation, customer satisfaction, and actively nourishing social advancement.
Monnit ALTA Wireless Carbon Dioxide Sensor uses an ultra low-power, high-performance CO2 sensor to measure the amount of carbon dioxide in ambient air.
- Measures 0 to 10000 ppm CO2
- Accurate to +/- 45 ppm + 3% of reading
- Sensor produces instantaneous CO2 readings and 8 hour time weighted average(TWA) readings
Monnit ALTA Wireless Differential Pressure Sensor measures the pressure difference between two input ports and transmits the measurement to iMonnit.
- Measurement range: -500 Pa to 500 Pa
- Calibrated and temperature compensated
Monnit ALTA Wireless Humidity (RH) Sensor allows you to accurately monitor the relative humidity of the air within a room or enclosure. - Measures relative humidity, temp
Monnit ALTA Wireless PSIG Pressure Meter measures pressure in a gas, liquid or vapor supply line and transmits the pressure measurement to iMonnit. This solution combines a standard pressure transducer interfaced to a Monnit ALTA wireless radio.
- Measure pressure with 50 or 300 PSIG transducers (others available upon request)
- Measure non-caustic liquid or vapor pressures
- Pressure transducer is NEMA 4X (IP66), CE Rated
Monnit ALTA Soil Moisture Sensor measures soil moisture tension and soil temperature within the soil. It uses a resistive granular matrix element to accurately measure the matric water potential (soil moisture tension) in the soil and a thermistor based temperature element to measure temperature.
- Safe to use in both hot and freezing temperatures
- Reports matric potential (soil water tension) which is the best indicator of water availability in the soil.
- Moisture readings in centibar and kPa
- 0 to 240 centibar (kPA)
- Will not dissolve in soil
- Internally compensated for commonly found salinity levels
- Easy to install and use compared to traditional tensiometers
- Stainless steel electrodes
- No maintenance required
- Temperature readings in C/F.
- 5 ft removable lead
Monnit ALTA® Wireless Thermocouple Sensors leverage Monnit’s award-winning remote monitoring platform to remotely monitor high-temperature applications, such as commercial ovens, kilns, and chimneys. Users benefit from a wireless data transmission range of 1,200+ ft, bank-grade security, and a temperature range of up to 400°C (752°F).
Monnit’s thermocouple is user-programmed to sleep for a specified interval, awake, capture analog data, and then convert this measurement into a temperature. If the sensor captures temperatures outside of user-specified thresholds, an alert is sent via text, email, or call. Monnit’s hardwired thermocouples feature a needle-style probe at the end of a 6’ lead (a K-Type Quick Connect Thermocouple is also available).